I am an Alexander Technique teacher based in London with more than 20 years experience teaching the Technique full-time to a wide range of individuals and groups.
I offer individual lessons and introductory workshops in The Alexander Technique at Holborn, Canary Wharf and Lewisham.
Alexander Technique may help with the following:
- Back pain, neck pain and other musculo-skeletal issues.
- Managing stress.
- Aid recovery from injury.
- Help with conditions that affect movement such as arthritis and Parkinson's disease.
- Managing pregnancy and childbirth.
- Improved performance for musicians, vocalists and actors.
It is an educational method that promotes greater freedom in movement and improved posture. This means you can move and use yourself better in the everyday activities of life from walking, playing sport, using a computer to public speaking.